CAS Reflection #2: Learning Outcome 1 S

I sold my last project truck since my mom thought it was unreliable, so after 1 day on the market we sold it. We got 2,500. That same day, I had been looking to see if there was anything that caught my attention or something more reliable and newer. My cousin was also helping search for one, and after a little while he had found one and we were off to go see it. The drive was around 45 minutes, which wasn't bad since we had gone on longer trips to find trucks. The guy got there, and off the bat, the truck was making noises. Most older trucks make noise since they are older, but this noise was something the required us to take apart the engine so we had to pass on that truck. As much as it sucked, it just wasn't going to be right to sell a problem and then buy another. We got back home and we were certain we weren't going to find a truck that day. After around 2 hours later, we had found another truck. V6 engine and stock height but very reliable and a gas saver. We first checked with my mom just to make sure we had the green light and she said yes. We drove back another 30 minutes to go check it out. Once we got there we immediately knew this was the one. We checked all the oils and water and it was perfect. My cousin took it on a test drive and he said it drove perfect, so we gave him the $2,500 and it was a done deal. The freeway was closed on the way back so we had to take the streets to get back home. That drive was 45 minutes. This truck was the beginning of my personal car exchange career. All of my experience to this point has been based on my cousin's cars, this time it was my own. These experiences allow me to be able to understand the negotiation process of selling and buying a vehicle, but also the dedication and patience it takes to be able to find one that is in the right state.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAS Reflection #4: Learning Outcome 2 S

CAS Reflection #1: Leaning Outcome 4 S